£20,000 - £28,000
We are excited to be working with a leading firm of independent Chartered Town Planners and Surveyors. Working across multiple sectors, they offer a wide range of professional property services across the UK.
This ambitious and forward-looking organisation is now seeking a Graduate Town Planner to join their experienced and supportive team in Northamptonshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright Planner looking to join a progressive and ambitious organisation. The company are offering excellent career progression opportunities (including any professional membership fees paid for), tailored development plans, generous bonus and a healthy work/life balance.
Fantastic exposure to a wide variety of projects across varying sizes to include residential, commercial and mixed-use schemes throughout the UK. As a Graduate Planner, your role will be pivotal in supporting the senior planning professionals on a day-to-day basis.
With mentorship and guidance along the way, your new role will involve:
- Preparation of reports for site appraisals
- Preparation and submission of planning application and appeals
- Site visits and meetings with clients (alongside a Senior Planner)
- Starting to manage your own smaller projects and clients
If you want to deliver quality work for clients, you value an employer who encourages autonomy and a healthy work/life balance, and you have a strong work ethic (along with a good sense of humour), you’ll fit right in with the team.
In terms of experience, they’re looking for someone with:
- A Town Planning Degree
- Someone who can ‘think outside of the box,’ – a methodical approach to problem solving
- Some ‘hands on’ experience within a professional team (private practice, local authority or client-side background will all be considered)
In return, you will work for a forward thinking, progressive organisation, offering excellent exposure a range of projects, a clear route for progression and full flexibility. Regular mentoring and tailored training plans will also be available so you can continue to grow in your role.apply now