Competitive Basic & Package
Joshua Robert are recruiting on behalf of one of the UKs leading multi-disciplinary consultancies, our client boats a global presence and experience working on some of the UKs most flagship construction projects.
They are seeking a Graduate / Assistant Quantity Surveyor who can take responsibility as a sole contact for clients and manage their projects as well as work on larger schemes as part of a wider commercial team.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will work across a diverse range of sector projects and enjoy a varied workload, supporting Senior Quantity Surveyors.
Also assisting with specific clients to manage their funding streams, cashflow and spend profiles.
- Cost planning and management of design budgets
- Feasibility and cost planning
- Tender Documents & Post Contract Services
- Identifying key business development opportunities
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Comply with established commercial/procurement/ contractual strategies
- Comply with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
This a great opportunity to work with a progressive business that can provide exposure to a multitude of differing projects and give the opportunity to manage your own client portfolio autonomously.
Our client are expanding and can offer the perfect platform for career progression in to intermediate and Senior quantity surveyors.
To be considered for this role you will have a BSc Quantity Surveying degree an ideally one or two years post graduate experience in a consultancy o client side environment.apply now