Competitive Basic + Package
Our client a major national construction consultancy turning over in excess of £65 million-pound last financial year. Due to an ever-growing national presence and new clients they are seeking a Health & Safety Consultant / Manager to add to their H&S team and further develop their H&S midlands offerings.
Working in a small but growing team there is every opportunity to establish yourself as a team leader position and head up their regional H&S offerings.
Working on major build and refurbishment frameworks across Hotels, Education, Commercial & Residential, most of the projects are principle designer appointments.
• Provide clients with strategic advice, implementing a comprehensive risk management system
• Driving projects from design stage through to practical completion
• Utilising risk register to more complicated risk modelling software
• Internal / External stakeholder engagement
• Identifying business development opportunities
My client views their H&S offering as a major growth area, particularly in the Midlands so can provide the perfect platform into a regional H&S lead role. Ideal candidate will have either NEBOSH NGC or IOSH Technical qualification minimum.