Temp to Perm
£1200 a week
About the company
A family run, domestic plumbing and heating contractor who operate within the public sector, are looking for multi-skilled plumbers to join their business at an exciting time for growth.
The organisation offer disabled disability adaptations (DDA’s) for local authorities in the Midlands region.
About the role
- Fitting / Installing level access showers and bathrooms
- Fitting / Installing disabled kitchen adaptations
- Carrying out plaster patching for stud walls and skimming
- Completing tiling and painting
The ideal candidate must have:
- A full driving licence
- City & Guilds or NVQ2 in Plumbing
Earning between £1000 and £1200 a week in price work, most jobs taking between 1-2 weeks and usually having Friday’s off. You will join the business in a temporary capacity for 3 months, before transitioning into a permanent role.
If you believe you have the necessary skills for the Multi Skilled Plumber role, please apply now or contact Cameron Douglas-Ward at Joshua Robert Recruitment