£45,000 - £60,000
As a Utilities Land Rights professional you will have a unique opportunity to apply your technical knowledge and experience to secure over 6000 Land Rights through strong engagement, collaboration and strategic process improvements. As a Senior Utility Land Rights Manager you will be responsible for leading on activities required to ensure timely delivery of utility land rights required for the project.
About the role:
- Responsible for overseeing the more complex and challenging utility land right cases on the route that includes a highly diverse mix of land and property; spanning cities and large areas of rural land on behalf of the Utilities Lead
- Implement the strategy for delivering this significant programme, as well as helping to ensure the programme runs to time whilst maintaining the firms reputation
- Implementation and subsequent improvement of processes designed to facilitate the securing of utility land rights in an efficient and evolving manner with focus on continual improvement
- You will drive forward highly complex negotiations and manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure all consideration sums are negotiated to settlement within governance, industry guidelines and budget parameters so that land rights are complete at the right time for the project
- Proactively build relationships with key individuals across a range of organisations; utility companies, early works contractors, main works civils contractors and the legal and land and property departments within those organisations, enabling the negotiation process to be carried out effectively
- Provide relevant technical advice to the various internal departments (including Delivery, Commercial Agreements, Petition Management, Legal and other teams within Land and Property) to inform decision making
Previous experience in Utilities and Infrastructure preferred
This is an ideal platform to develop your career, gaining insight across multiple utility providers including electricity, gas, water and telecommunications whilst contributing fresh ideas and gaining experience of a major infrastructure project, you will have an opportunity to perfect your stakeholder management, negotiation and project management skills, allowing you to put your learning in to action throughout your future career.
For more information please contact Angus Archibald
01215820877 / 07908582722